Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting ready to get on the road

This trip has been a long time in the "We should do this" stage and now we are moving into the planning stage. It is exciting to be planning a week with women who I have reconnected with over the past three years. I can't express how much I am looking forward to connecting and reconnecting with new and old friends. The journey is already fabulous, and I'm excited to be traveling to a part of the country that I have never visited.

Our lives crossed paths during our high school ( and for some elementary years), and for many of us, all of us, here or there at class reunions. Since our last reunion in 2007, many of us have been in touch and through Facebook actually, we've reconnected with more and more.

We all realize now that we had more in common with each other than we previously thought and our common tie is bringing us on this girls only- class of 76 journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment